Airforce Condor Air Rifle .25
The Condor™ easily achieves 105 foot-pounds of energy in .25 caliber with the new and improved Ring-Loc™ valve system that increases maximum velocity and energy levels.
The rifle is designed for small game hunting and pest control.
An integral extended scope rail allows for easy mounting of lasers, bipods, and other accessories to provide the shooter with an adaptive airgun shooting system. Designed for air gun hunting in the growing number of states that allow hunting, this system can also be used by various military and law enforcement agencies for pest control or special tactical applications.
The Condor is available in Blue, Red, or Original Black Finishes. We also offer shooting kits to meet your specific shooting application.
- .25 Caliber Lothar Walther Barrel
- Pressure Relief Device
- Adjustable Power
- Extended Scope Rail
- Ring-Loc™ Valve System
- Available in Blue, Red, or Original Black Finishes
- Velocity: 600-1300 feet per second (Depending on caliber, pellet weight, and power setting)
- Power Adjustment: User-adjustable
- Maximum Fill Pressure: 3000 psi / 200 bar (Only use compressed air or dry nitrogen)
- Action: Single shot
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Length: 38.75 inches
- Barrel: 24 inches
- Trigger: 2-stage adjustable for position
- Sights: Open optical sights may be installed
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc
- Safety: Automatic on cocking
- Energy: Up to 105 foot-pounds*
* Depending on caliber, pellet weight, and power setting