The Brocock Concept Lite XR .22 30ft/lbs
Concept: because this rifle can be adapted to be anything you want it to be: light because this rifle weighs under 3 kg in its base model configuration. Sporting a special telescopic rifle butt, synthetic AK pistol grip, and three Picatinny-style fore-end rails, the concept lights is the ideal choice for hunters looking for a small, compact yet powerful carbine -style rifle.
Fitted with the very latest and greatest Huma-Air regulator and high-grade shrouded barrel, the concept light can produce up to 41 joules of energy while delivering a record number of shots. To improve the speed and accuracy or re-loading, the new rifle uses a slicker side bolt for a faster repeating shot from its 10 shot magazine.
Concept XR Features include:
- Ergonomic side lever operation
- Valve Type: Huma-Air Regulator
- Air-Source: Cylinder (150cc)
- Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
- Resettable safety catch
- Collapsible stock/foldable stock option
- Three forend Picatinny rails
- Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
Brocock Concept XR fitted with accessories from the Brocock and MTC Optics range