Taipan Veteran Long Bullpup PCP Air Rifle Grey Laminate
The modern Bullpup system is known for moving the magazine and chamber behind the trigger. This shortens the overall rifle but the length of the barrel remains the same. Accuracy remains constant with having less length and weight to deal with. Taipan itself is characterized by great workmanship, high-quality manufacturing and great accuracy.
Some of the features unique to the Taipan Veteran are
- Anti Double Feed Mechanism
- 20MOA Scope One-Piece Rail
- Smooth side cocking lever.
- Adjustable trigger system
- Single-Shot Tray and 2 Magazines.
- Caliber: .22
- Factory Magazine Capacity: 10
- Action: Sidelever
- Gun Weight (Beech): 8 lbs
- Gun Weight (Black Laminate): 8 lbs
- Overall Length: 31.5"
- Barrel Length: 21.6"