This unique external regulator is specially made to fit the Air Arms S200 airrifle, or the CZ200 model with quick fill. The Huma regulator will regulate the air pressure in your S200 airgun. It reduces the primary high fill pressure in the cylinder into a lower pre-set working pressure. This will give you a constant pellet speed and a higher accuracy; no more compensation on the HFT lane!
The installation of the regulator is very simple. Unscrew your air cylinder, screw the regulator between firing valve body and pressure tube and you are ready*
It is vented to the atmosphere, so no creeping up in power during time, without the need of a breath hole in the cylinder.
A simple modification to your air rifle what will result in excellent shooting behavior and very consistent pellet speed.
* To fill your rifle after a regulator has been fitted, the pressure tube needs to be filled from the front of the tube. If your rifle does not have a front fill connection,
we have 2 optional front quick fill units available, a quick fill unit with front pressure gauge and fill probe or basic quick fill unit with a foster male fill connection.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, CZ200 External Tuning Regulator are:
- The regulator housing is made of extremely tough 42Cr steel,
- Tested for a working pressure of at least 3x the working pressure of the rifle, for everyone’s safety,
- It uses a long stroke piston that gives great consistency,
- Because the regulator body comes between tube and valve you will get 45 mm. extra air volume.
- The regulator body and the housing are one piece, so no chance of the regulator moving inside the cylinder,
- The one piece body and regulator housing also reduces the possibility of leaks,
- DIY fitting is a real option for the most people,
- High quality bluing in the same matte color as the original pressure tube.
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shot count and a full flat shot string immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your air rifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
Due to his length this reg has a restricted air volume, so this makes it specially suitable for the 12 ft/lbs – 16 Joule versions. The maximum power of the reg is about 20 ft/lbs – 30 Joule.
The regulator adds about 46.5 mm of length to the cylinder. Because there are many different lengths of cylinders and barrels, it is advisable to check whether this does not disturb the placement of a silencer.