Eagle Vision DIY 25% x 75% Side-Cam kit
The Kit includes:
- 1 x SIDE-CAM system included a rubber ring and eye rubber.
- 75% to camera, (reflection), 25% pass to your eye, (transmission). Ideal for a professional who wants a better quality of Recording.
- 1 x USH-46 the universal scope holder will allow you to connect any of our camera mounting systems to Almost any scopes from an outer scope diameter between 40mm-46.5mm.
- 1 x DIY action camera ring + MUN-1
- It allows you to connect any action camera by attaching our ring to your action camera housing with glue or screw to your side cam (please do not if you are not able to use your action camera directly without changing the lens to 12mm or 16mm Focal).
- 1 x Waterproof Case.
The action camera cases are not included, they are just for reference on how to connect action camera cases, you need to attach your own action camera case to the kit.
The ACR-2 will be supplied with x4 steel grub screws and x1 Allen key.
Here are some valuable tips to help you record the best quality video:
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger Objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that the scope and camera are set up correctly.
5. Use less magnification with the scope, you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, eg. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x 10 magnification with the most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.