BROCOCK COMMANDER MAGNUM HR .22 30FP SYNTHETIC** 480CC HILITE
To maximise handling and target acquisition, the Commander features an ergonomic drop-down pistol grip and retractable stock that allows for speedy length-of-pull adjustment, while on ‘export’ models, the butt can also be folded via a quick-release mechanism to make it even more compact, further facilitating carriage and storage. It’s also available in both synthetic and Cerakote finishes.
The Commander Magnum (High Power) has a longer barrel and is capable of reaching higher foot/lbs of energy. In .22 caliber we reached around 46 ft. lbs, using the .22 JSB Monsters around 915 FPS.
- Huma-Air Regulator
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump
- Multiple power settings
- Removable self indexing 10 shot rotary magazine or single feed.
- Black Synthetic stock with Cerakote option
- Folding stock (Export models)
- Picatinny scope mounting
- Threaded muzzle
- Slingshot hammer system (not .25 cal)
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Available up to 46 ft/lbs muzzle energy
- Weight from 3.1 kg
- Length: 640mm folded, to 1029mm
- .177 (4.5 mm); .22 (5.5 mm) or .25 (6.35 mm)
- Barrel: 596mm
- Max Power fpe: 5.5mm 46 FPE (62J) 6.35mm 55 FPE (75J)