Huma-Air 400-500cc Bottle Regulator
This External PCP Regulator built by Huma-Air is specially designed for several air rifles with a pressure bottle at front of the rifle with M18x1,5 threads like the Brocock Bantam, Daystate, Hatsan Bullmaster. The regulator will reduce the outgoing pressure of your rifle's pressure bottle according to your settings and this will result in a constant pellet speed and better groups. It is equipped with a pressure gauge that will indicate the fill pressure of the bottle and a foster male connection to fill the rifle. The position of the gauge and foster can be chosen left or right and they can be aligned stepless into their position so it always looks good on your rifle.
Pressure range: 145-195Bar
Extra-High Pressure: set pressure to 135Bar
The benefits of this Huma-Air tuning regulator for your rifle
- Higher accuracy due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- The solid stainless steel foster fill connection and pressure gauge can be switched over from left to right
- The position of the foster and pressure gauge can be turned around for 360 degrees. So you aligned it to your own wishes.
- Under the pressure gauge, there is an o-ring that makes it possible to line the dial plate up straight for the eye.
- It will give you a constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shot count and a full flat shot string immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your air rifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage.
Important Safety Notes
These regulators are not suitable for stand-alone pressure bottles/buddy bottles.
The maximum working pressure of this model is 250 Bar.
Do not exceed the factory advised fill pressure of your rifle.
Do not exchange the original factory bottle for a higher pressure bottle version.
These regulators are not suitable for a CO2 to HPA conversion, because they do not have a safety burst disk.
This regulator cannot be used as a replacement regulator for factory regulators equipped with a safety burst disk (like paintball regs or RTI priest regulator) as the Huma-Air model does not have a burst disk. When the regulator would malfunction, the full fill pressure of the bottle will be inside the action of the rifle what could be potentially very dangerous)
Note: No returns will be excepted on this item as it is factory set and tampering will void the warranty.